Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is the $2,500 fee paid up front?
No. You do not pay us until closing.
2. Do I have to pay extra for a virtual tour, signage or advertising?
No. Our listing program includes all services for a flat rate of $2,500, payable at closing.
3. How long of a listing contract must I sign?
Our Listing Agreement is very flexible and unlike our competition we never lock you into an extended Listing Agreement. At Lincoln-Way Realty we want you to be satisfied; therefore, if you are ever unhappy or have changed your mind simply let us know and we will release you from the Listing Agreement.
4. How will you market my home?
Our unique marketing program is quite simply the best in the business. We use aggressive advertising including newspaper and internet ads, virtual tours and prominent signage to insure FAST RESULTS! We’ll also notify our extensive database of potential buyers that your home is listed.
5. Do I have to show my own home or set appointments?
No. We are a full service company! Not only do we schedule all showings but we also promptly provide feedback from the showings.
6. How does Lincoln-Way Realty compare to other real estate companies?
We feel there is no comparison. Many will say you get what you pay for, however at Lincoln-Way Realty, we believe there is no precedent for overpaying. Our experienced and professional brokers are simply the best in the business, we’ll be glad to provide you with testimonials, references and statistics to prove that we are unmatched in the industry.
7. What if a broker from another company sells my home?
Great question! To ensure your home gets maximum exposure to all potential buyers, your home will be listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). To list on the MLS, a co-operating commission to the selling agent is required.
8. If I want to look at a home that is listed with another real estate company, can Lincoln-Way Realty show it to me and sell me the home?
Yes! We would be glad to show you any home whether it is our listing or listed with a competitor.
9. Are we required to use your lender?
Absolutely not. We encourage you to shop around! If you choose to work with our lender, we would be glad to provide you with a quote and good faith estimate. You will find that when using our lender the rates are unmatched and with absolutely no lender fee.